Currently focused on mobile development with React Native.
Led development efforts on an internal web application for managing mission-critical data connected with the company's portfolio holdings' finances. This new application replaced two legacy applications, bringing new data collection capabilities and a modern solution to a core business concern. We used AngularJS to build the front-end, and ASP.NET MVC to build the server-side API. This combination allowed us to provide a modern UX and a full-featured app in a shorter development time-frame.
Other projects included leading development on a time tracking application to facilitate billing and ongoing maintenance of various internal applications.Technologies:
- SQL Server (2008, 2012)
- .NET (C#, ASP.NET MVC 5 & Web API, WebForms)
- TFS 2013, git
Member of a team responsible for the development and maintenance of an internal business intelligence/analytics application built with SAS and .NET. Received two promotions in fifteen months.
Responsibilities included both the design and development of new functionality in addition to maintaining and fixing bugs in legacy code. Tools/Technologies:
- SQL (DB2, SQL Server)
- .NET (C#, ASP.NET MVC, WinForms)
- Unix, SVN (Helped team transition from TFS to SVN for source control)
Participated in complete SDLC, and collaborated with team members on:
- Fixing bugs
- Designing and developing new features
- Writing technical and user test plans and test scripts
- Technical testing
- Documenting new features (user and technical)
Delivered a talk at the company's annual SAS User Group conference entitled: Deduping Methods: SAS & SQL (plus other SQL windowing tricks)
- Responsible for software testing as part of the software release cycle
- Troubleshooted client issues
- Resolved technical issues and helped users get the software working for them
- Trained users in company's software
- Administered JIRA as company's bug tracker and support Helpdesk
- Used Microsoft Visual Studio Lightswitch to develop a customer information database to interact with JIRA